Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our trip to China


We are here! We had a good trip. Everything went really smoothly. The flight to Chicago went quick and then we had a 2 and a half hour layover. I wasn't sure what to expect on the long flight, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! I had some medicine from my doctor for anxiety, but I am happy to say that I did not need it! God really helped me. The first 5 or 6 hours did not seem so bad. We watched movies and read. The last half of the flight seemed really long. We couldn't wait to get off the plane. We didn't sleep very much. It was too hard to get comfortable. Jordan said that she is dreading the flight home, because it takes too long! She did great on the trip. She was a real trooper! Our hotel is nice and all we could think about was going to bed. We are definitely experiencing jet lag. I can't believe we are finally in China. Yea!


No comments: